I traveled to Morocco between Christmas and New Year. I learned several things about Morocco, including that it has a LOT of cats. Cats everywhere.
So, since the internet loves cats, here is Morocco presented through pictures of cats.
1. Cat in a cafe in a casbah.
2. Cat in an outdoor market.
3. Cat in a tiny village on the outskirts of the desert.
4. Cat in an artisanal craft shop.
5. Cat in the Tangier medina.
6. Cat outside a jewelry store.
7. Cat inside a leather goods store.
8. Cat somewhere.
9. Cat basking itself on Roman ruins.
10. Several cats in a medina street.
I may do an actual photoset of Morocco later, but for now, it’s just cats.